How many of you constantly find yourself WASTING TIME at work? Well according to a new study some of you are spending way to much time NOT WORKING at work… I’m not even sure when you find time too actually squeeze in a few minutes for work.
Here are the top 10 most popular ways we waste time at work . . .
1. Socializing. 14% of people say this is their number one time waster.
2. Social networking. 77% of people with Facebook check it at work.
3. Web surfing. 45% of people say this is their biggest time waster.
4. Job hunting. 46% of people currently searching for a job are doing it during work hours.
5. Meetings. 11% of people say meetings are their biggest time waster.
6. Taking care of personal business. 10% of people plan events at work, 2.3% make personal phone calls, and 3.1% run errands during work hours.
7. Unexpected problems. 37% of people say their biggest time waste is fixing other people mistakes . . . 11% of people say computer problems waste the most time.
8. Communication. The average person wastes 74 minutes a day trying to contact people and waiting for responses.
9. Distractions. 36% of people say annoying coworkers waste their time . . . 22% say they're always stuck doing unproductive busy work.
10. Daydreaming. 4% of people say this is their top distraction.